If you don't know Wale is my FAVORITE rapper EVER!!! Now that we have that clear I just have to say that I don't know how I feel about him singing to Maybach Music. I am not a fan of Rick Ross and I hope he doesn't taint the purity and realness of Wale! I will see where this goes...but I have to say that initially I am not to enthused about this news...
After Bible Study last night something hit me; that I have the tendency to be apathetic about things that happen to me in life. I'm willing to just see what happens. Which at times can be a good thing but I have come to realize it hasn't been working for me. There are some things that I need to be more proactive about: 1. My relationship with God. See it's not just enough that I am saved. There is way more to being connected to God then going to church one day a week and telling people that I'm a Christian. While I'm not going to be perfect there are numerous things that I can be doing to strengthen and expand my faith. Beginning with what I do at home. I have always thought that it was possible to just read the Bible once maybe twice a week, pray when I was need of something and everything be OK. This I have come to realize is not true. In order to have the relationship with God that I desire I need to be in constant communication with the Lord. And this has to sta...
Comments
Post a Comment